In today’s business, finding the right person with the right skills and personality for your team is difficult. Posting ads, sorting through applications, conducting interviews, checking references and testing skills takes time away from your regular duties. JumpStart’s employment program strengthens your workforce by providing you with qualified, dependable workers and allows you to focus on other job responsibilities. JumpStart prides itself on the relationships that we have with local companies in the community.
JumpStart is a Christian non-profit organization whose focus is helping men and women transition back into the workforce that without our training and support would otherwise have a hard time doing so. We thrive on helping these individuals find and implement the purpose that God has for their lives.
Benefits of partnering with JumpStart for your needs:
- Our goal is to assist you with quality control, light assembly, bundling, inspection, sorting and packaging.
- We have a 90% retention rate. JumpStart provides drop-off and pick-up services from our facility for work outsourced so that you will not have to worry about being short staffed.
- We provide ongoing training to educate our participants about the do’s & don’ts in the workplace, adhering to rules, and following the leadership of their superior(s)
- We have staff members that will be assigned to your company that you will have direct access to at all times. They will also meet with you to discuss our progress and address any questions or concerns that you may have.
- Along with a partnership with Palmetto Unified School District 1 (PUSD) our some of our participants are engaged in the WorkKeys® program while in prison to better position themselves for gainful employment.
- Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC): This program gives the employer $2,400 for each new adult hire after they have worked 400 hours. Use this form and instructions to apply:
- Federal Bonding Program: This bond insures the employer for any type of stealing, theft, forgery, larceny or embezzlement. Click here for a brochure.
- Ex-offenders are hungry for work and are willing to go the extra mile to prove themselves.
Industries We Service
|Manufacturing||Real Estate Cleanup (Trash out/Debris Removal)|
|Warehouse/Light Industrial||Lawn care|
Please contact me for more information.
Don Williams – Employment Director